About this Show

Hannity

News/Business. (2012) New.

NETWORK

DURATION
01:00:00

RATING

SCANNED IN
San Francisco, CA, USA

SOURCE
Comcast Cable

TUNER
Virtual Ch. 760 (FOX NEWS HD)

VIDEO CODEC
mpeg2video

AUDIO CODEC
ac3

PIXEL WIDTH
1280

PIXEL HEIGHT
720

TOPIC FREQUENCY

Benghazi 8, Us 5, Fbi 5, Dick Morris 4, Mitt Romney 4, Citi 4, Cia 4, Romney 3, Karl Rove 3, Florida 3, Colorado 3, David Petraeus 3, Libya 3, America 3, Hollywood 3, Subaru 2, Ron Kessler 2, Unitedhealthcare 2, Forsythe 2, United States 2,
Borrow a DVD
of this show
  FOX News    Hannity    News/Business.  (2012) New.  

    November 12, 2012
    6:00 - 6:59pm PST  

6:00pm
for you. ed. >> tonight from the petraeus scandal to the white house and beyond. what else was the white house hiding from you, the roaders, before election day? the architect karl rove exposes how the president is secretly implementing thousands of regulationing that will impact every aspect of your life. what happens when you are an actress and you dare to support a republican? we are live in studio with disgusting details. all of that plus dick morris, congressman allen west and why he's demanding a recount. hannity starts right here right now. >> that was each and every
6:01pm
passing day americans are learning from scandals, events and even acts of war that the obama administration worked to keep secret until after the election. on friday, three days after, we learn that david petraeus, the head of the cia, was stepping down because of an extramarital affair. first i want to say that david petraeus is one of a greatest genuine hero. he is the first general in generations to turn around a war america was losing to iraq and 2006 and 2007 and he helped divert defeat. and for general petraeus to do what he did when he was director of the central intelligence agency, it was triple problem inmatic and opened him up to blackmail. for people who say it's a private matter, you are simply wrong. you can't have the cia director of america involved in a fair. once the affair was revealed, there was not a question in petraeus's mind that he needed to resign. but the story doesn't simply end
6:02pm
there. now the white house claims that the president first received information about the affair on thursday. but a source close to journallest ron kessler, who will join me in a few minutes, says that's highly unlikely, and here's why. way back on october 10th kessler himself was informed by the petraeus affair by a veteran agent of the fbi. top officials had been briefed about the investigation, according to him, including the fbi director, robert meehler. here's what really happened. the decision was made to delay the resignation to avoid potential embarrass men to the president before the election. in short the president or somebody close to him decided to put politics first. and, quote.
6:03pm
>> now, conveniently petraeus's decision to step down on friday will also prevent him from appearing before congressional investigators later this week. but that's not the only thing that americans were not told before they filled out their ballots last tuesday. on thursday, two days after the election, we were informed that iran had recently attempted to shoot down a u.s. drone that was flying in international airspace. that happened on november 1. in other words, you were not informed about an act of war perpetrated by a rogue regime that's hell bent on the destruction of israel. why? because politics takes precedence under administration and both post election surprises all come on the heels of benghazi. remember, when the president had his way that truth would still be hidden as well and we would all still be blaming the death of four americans on a youtube movie trailer. it's time to lift the veil of secrecy. joining me now to do just that is ronald kessler.
6:04pm
and utah congressman jason chaffetz is with us. good to see you. >> good to see you. >> what do you make of it? >> this administration is withholding information from the american people and they are engaged in a concerted effort to mislead the world and mislead the american people. >> to what extent do you think this was connect today benghazi? why now? he was supposed to testify this week. >> it's so suspicious. it's not a coincidence. he is probably the one that knows most about what happened or didn't happen in benghazi. a lot of senators don't believe he was telling the truth before. this begs more questions than it answers. >> ron kessler, you knew october 10th that this had taken place? >> yeah. i was still working on it, getting more corroboration. but the agent who gave me this
6:05pm
information said the decision had been made, even though they knew way back in the spring in affair was going on to hold off until after the election and that's exactly what happened. >> who made that decision? do we know yet? >> bob muellr and the justice department. i'm quite sure president obama knew about it and gave the order. there's no other reason why they would have be held. this i was told by an fbi agent at a lie level, if this involved a high level fbi executive, he would have been out the door the same day. they wouldn't have left him in office. yet he was in office from the spring until october. and then just by coincidence obama is told two days after the election? it's so transparent that this is a big coverup. and the real issue, as you mentioned, is the blackmail issue. and that is russian foreign intelligence criminals, if they had gotten on to this affair, would have used it as blackmail
6:06pm
against petraeus to get our biggest secrets, and that's why with the security clearance you are not supposed to compromise yourself in this way. >> let me go to the congressman. so the fbi director had to know. he meets with the president. eric holder had to know, he meets with the president. we are saying a cia director that is involved in a compromising situation that's correct that was not brought to the attention of the president? what if it wasn't? is that not dereliction of duty in is that not incompetence on that part? if the president did know, what does it mean to you? >> general petraeus is not the head of fish and wildlife, he's the director of the cia. what he eats for breakfast is going to show up on an intelligent report. of course he's immediately compromised and you have to deal with that. it better have gone to the president immediately and it should have gone to the house and intelligence -- >> if it doesn't didn't, what does that mean? even dianne feinstein was outraged about this.
6:07pm
and there was a speech in october. there were some things said pretty outrageous. >> i don't know if you heard this, the cia had taken a couple libyan militia members prisoner and they think the attack on the consulate is trying to get the president back. the challenging thing for gen. petraeus, if his new position he's not allowed to communicate with the press. he has known all this. they had correspondence with the station chief in libya within 24 hours and knew what was happening. they knew what was happening in 24 hours in libya and not only that she said the libyan an numbers had taken a brings toner, which would be news, and the fact that they did ask support and help wishes has never been confirmed by the administration, she's saying -- she's giving us the inside scoop, if you are to believe her. where could she possibly get that from? >> the whole investigation, the genesis of this investigation, has to be something deeper than
6:08pm
one woman who was upset with another. now you have stuff that's potentially classified information being shared out there in the public? whoever is the media reporting that on this before the election? that happened before the election as well. >> and like iran, little do we know they fired at one of our drones. benghazi is a big issue which i think was an act of war in iran. there was an interview. he said this is about something else entirely, the truth will come out. there's a lot more here than meets the eye." what do you think of that? >> i think one thing he may be referring to is this press blizzard against paula broadwell saying she sent all these threatening e-mails to all kinds of people. and i happen to know that gen. petraeus has been e-mailing members of the press with
6:09pm
various stories, and you see it show up as a friend of petraeus or a family friend. and a lot of this is very self-serving. also at the same time when it comes to the press, you see these stories about the fbi investigation, why it took so long. oh, my god, it took months to figure out that someone was e-mailing someone? this is something that's done in about a half-hour. >> especially something this serious. i'm running out of time. i don'tcanning -- congressman, t question. we don't know where the president was during the attack, and why he flew out to vegas the next day, why afterwards he couldn't acknowledge it was a fair or attack. and if he knew about petraeus, what if he lied to the american people, which i contend on libya he did? what does it mean. >> it means he misled the american people and mess led the world. he can't have it both ways. >> what are the consequences? >> we have to hold them
6:10pm
accountable. the cia and the department of defense, they all owe the people the truth. they know what happened but they don't even agree, they don't match-up. >> you think we are in the middle of a major coverup? >> absolutely. no doubt of my mind. if you made a movie about this, people won believe it. >> ron kessler, thank you. good to see you, congressman. and dick morris, he explains his election prediction. and adam west is demanding a full redown in his florida county. the colonel is here and calling the whole process a sham. and allegations of voter fraud surfacing in pennsylvania and ohio. we will investigate when we come back.
6:11pm
6:12pm
6:13pm
6:14pm
>> while florida is declaring the race is over, my next guest is not giving up yet. he is demanding a full recount. only about 1900 votes he trails by. the latest challenge comes after
6:15pm
6:16pm
6:17pm
6:18pm
6:19pm
>> the coming up, dick morris. he was so far off in his election predictions. why a lot of people are angry with him. and what the next four years of obama will bring? i can sum it up in one word,
6:20pm
regulations. you.
6:21pm
meet the 5-passenger ford c-max hybrid. you. when you're carrying a lot of weight, c-max has a nice little trait, you see, c-max helps you load your freight, with its foot-activated lift gate. but that's not all you'll see, cause c-max also beats prius v, with better mpg. say hi to the all-new 47 combined mpg c-max hybrid. but they haven't experienced extra strength bayer advanced aspirin. in fact, in a recent survey,
6:22pm
95% of people who tried it agreed that it relieved their headache fast. visit fastreliefchallenge.com today for a special trial offer.
6:23pm
>> now a week ago tonight my next guest predicted gov. mitt romney would not only win the election but it would be a
6:24pm
landslide victory with romney winning 325 electoral votes. remember this. >> it's going to be -- well, you can call it a landslide or not, but 325 to 223 is pretty landsliding in my view. >> unfortunately that was not the case as romney only had 206 electoral votes. former clinton advisor dick morris is here. dick, i have to tell you something. people are furious with you right now. you probably know it. >> well, i'm not sure -- i don't know if furious with me. i hope they aren't. i called it as i saw it from the polling. and i did the best i could and i also worked very hard for romney. there were two things, obviously. one, of course, was the storm. we couldn't poll during the period of the storm because there were no phones available. so there were no published or private polls during that period. an indication of how important
6:25pm
the storm was is that there were only two states in the country where obama actually increased his vote share from 2008. otherwise he went down, of course. and one was alaska because palin wasn't on the ticket and the other was new jersey where i performed two points better than he did in 2008. so obviously the impact of the storm was enormous. and in the exit polls, 15% of the voters said it was the number one factor, and 40-something percent said it was an important factor. the other one is more serious, which is the demographic changes in the country. i think i always said on your show, and maybe you also have that tape where i said that if the demographic turnout is the same as these pollsters are saying, of course obama is going to win. but then i said in the next sentence but it won't be because of the high unemployment, and disillusion meant with obama. but i was wrong. it was exactly the same and with
6:26pm
young people even higher than it was in 2008. and this reflects a permanent demographic change in the united states. it is no longer a country run by white married men and married women. by the time you add up blacks and latinos and single women and young people, you are talking about close to half the vote. and the democrats win that half of the vote almost four to one wishes means the republicans have to win everybody else by more than 3-1 to be able to win. and i hope people aren't mad at me about it. >> they will get over it. >> i spoke about what i believed, and i think there was a period of time when the romney campaign was falling apart. people were not optimistic. nobody thought there was a chance of victory. and i felt it was my duty at that point to go out and say what i said. and at the time that i said it, i believe i was right. in the week since the aftermath of the storm, romney momentum
6:27pm
dropped dead. benghazi stuff stopped being covered, and i think that made me wrong. but i have no apologize for what i said when i said it. >> if you look at jim garity, florida, ohio, virginia and colorado on the corner 407,000 votes in the states, he's president. and they had it down as low as 333,000. i don't think we have the final numbers in yet. it wasn't 3 million fewer voters for romney very mccain, it was 1.3 but a million came from california which wasn't going to have an impact on the race. and obama is down from 2008. does it matter? but it's interesting. >> i thought the fascinating thing about it, sean, was that when you take the states obama carried that were not swing states, his vote share dropped by 2 points, 4 points. on the once that were swing states that he carried it dropped by almost the same, 2 points, 1 point. but 90% of the money was spent
6:28pm
in the swing states. and we all, politicians, have to go back to the drawing board because basically, fundamentally the campaigns didn't matter. what mattered were the debates, the storm, the convention, benghazi, the jobs report, the unemployment rate, not those tv ads we all ran. >> there were two things i would improve upon if the republicans want to listen to me. i'm a register conservative. number one, i think it was a mistake not to be more aggressive in the third debate in particular. i don't know who came up with that idea but i said it at the time i thought that was a mistake. and if you look at the democrats, they never left ohio in 2008. they parked, they stayed, they identified every voter and they got them all out in twelve. there's something, you know, i wouldn't -- i wouldn't adopt their model of a mean, vicious campaign predicated on lies and ruining the character of a good man, mitt romney. i wouldn't lay politics that
6:29pm
way. but you can learn from them. i mean, in terms of the way they got their vote out. i think there's something to be learn for the ground game. >> if we are talking about critiquing the cane, i would add two other points. i agree with both of yours. one was that i thought it was very important for them to answer the bain capital attacks early in the campaign when they were being made. instead there was hundreds of millions of unanswered negatives. and the second is that i would have talked about obamacare and rationing and federal death panels a lot more. >> remember, because he didn't get nominated until august. he had to sit all summer long and all that money obama had the -- >> super pacs could have done that. they were negative. >> to your credit, i'm going to give you a lifeline here and the lifeline is you were way ahead of the curve in 2010. this is not a perfect science. you give your best guess based
6:30pm
on -- >> remember the e-mail i september but the storm? i wrote a column about you and you wrote back are you hedging? >> i did. >> and i should have stayed on that road. but i want to say one other thing, sean -- >> we got to roll. >> the republican party will recover. because ultimately this president's policies are wrong and they will lead to an economic collapse in the second term which is going to make the republican party look great >> i predict we will see a lot of it in 2013. not far away, sadly. dick, thanks for being with us. we appreciate your time. coming up next the president has big plans for the next four years. we know taxes are going up, but get ready because he has some plans for some very radical regulations. what are they? karl rove will explain next. and actress melissa joan hart did the unthinkable in hollywood. she supported mitt romney. she tells us about the brutal backlash she received after publicly picking mitt romney.
6:31pm
that come up straight ahead. [ forsythe ] we don't just come up here for the view up in alaska. it's the cleanest, clearest water. we fd the best, sweetest crab for red lobster that we can find. [ male announr ] hurry in to rd lobster's crabfest! the only time of year you can savor 5 succulent crab entrees, all under 20 dollars. like a half-pound tender snow crab paired with savory grilled shrimp, st 12.99. or our hearty crab and roasted garlic seafood bake. [ forsythe ] if i wouldn't pt on my table at home, i wouldn't bring it in. my name's jon forsythe, and i seaood differently.
6:32pm
sven's home security gets the most rewards of any small business credit card! how does this thinwork? oh, i like it! [ garth ] sven's small business earns 2% casback on every purche, every day! woo-hoo!!! so that ten security gators, right? put them on my spark card! why settle for less? testing hot tar... great businesses deserve the most rewards! [ male announcer ] the ark business card from capital one. choose unlimited rewards with 2% cash back or double miles on every purchase, every day! what's in your wallet? here's your invoice. just in time for the polaris holiday sales event. get financing as low as 2.99% on all polaris atvs and side-by-sides including the new twenty-thirteens. plus rebates up to one thousand dollars on select twenty-twelves. incredible deals on... legendary sportsman... powerful rangers... and razor sharp razors. financing as low as 2.99% and rebates up to one thousand dollars ends december 31st. get all the detas at polaris.com.
6:33pm
6:34pm
>> while campaigning president obama promised, quotes, he would make americans pay their fair share even though millions voted against his class warfare rhetoric. he said he has a man date to raise your taxes. watch this. >> this was a very close victory, and it came down to those battleground states, and it was close even there. does the president feel that he
6:35pm
won a mandate? >> bob, on this particular issue it wasn't close. as i said, if you look at the exit polls, i think it was somewhere around 60% of the american people agreed with the president's position on this issue of taxes. >> i think that the president has a very clear mandate. he made it a central tenant of his election that people of this country clearly gave him a resounding victory on election day. >> at least he was honest about something on running for re-election, the fact he wanted to raise your taxes. but unlike class warfare there was something he didn't want to know about before casting your vote and that's massively expanding the role of government in your life. in the last 90 days approximately 900 new government regulations have been posted that will impact nearly every single solitary aspect of your life. in addition to the price tag that accompanies these new rules, and it being nothing short of stung, during his first
6:36pm
three years in office his regulars were estimated to cost $19 billion. here with react, fox news contributor, the architect karl rove, and he just cut off 1.6 million acres in the left. i wonder if colorado would have voted differently if they know obama as planning this after election. >> two days after election he takes 1.6 million acheners the west that are available for the development of shale and natural gas and oil, tar sands oil, and takes them out of -- closes them off, and, you know, did it after the election. if he did it before he might have lost colorado. you mentioned the regulations in the last 90 days. the national federation of independent business estimates there are 4100 such regulations in the pipeline, and estimates the cost to our economy would be $515 billion for those 4100 regulations that are in the pattern, you know, of waiting to
6:37pm
land on our businesses and our homes and communities. and that doesn't include the big ones. it wasty coal fire off-line. and i was talking to a business guy in north eve ohio who said this would cause the utility rates in his company to go up 40% and this would cost us jobs and prosperity. we have regulations in the department of transportation who put a rear view camera on every car and truck we have rules coming out of the financial sector that will drive up the cost to banks, we have department of labor bore regulations to plan for retirement and obama care with a whole slew of regulations. and we have epa. epa coming. >> america, unfortunately, because it's a 51-49 owe electorate, you get the government you deserve. and for a lot of republicans
6:38pm
maybe didn't show up to vote. some swing states you get obama and good luck for that because it won't be good for the c i in then. let me ask you this. as republicans move forward, we have the president, he hid benghazi, he was able to skate to the finish line and not answer questions about benghazi before, during and after and lied to the american people by evidence of the fact they saw it in realtime. you have iran. one of our drones were shot at. he doesn't tell the american people. now we are seeing that he apparently may have no one about petraeus. what does that mean? >> well, look, he's hiding the ball from us. on the subject that we've been talking about, regulations, the regulatory flexibility act requires the president of the united states to send to the congress in april and october the agenda of all the economically significant rules and regulations that are in the pipeline. the president didn't do it in april. he's required by law to do it. he told them to get lost. he's required to do it in
6:39pm
october. he told them to get lost. the president has a compliant white house press corp that when he does things like that, and what he required that was or wasn't done, what did he know about david petraeus and when did he know about it, he ignores it because they around going to ask him about it. >> we have a press conference this week. you think the media would ask him. >> good luck with that. good luck with that. i love your youthful idealism. really good. really good. >> let me ask you this. how do republicans -- look. they can say this is a mandate all they want. but house republicans, they have their mandate two. as far as i know there was not one republican elected that ran on the platform of raising taxes. if they don't hold the line, i can tell you me as a conservative and a lot of other people out there that voted for them, they are going to be angry. they got their own mandate they have to protect here in spite of what the president and his hack
6:40pm
friends in chicago think. >> well, look, republicansdot t, which is the key to economic growth. the president, two things. he did make the campaign all about raising taxes on the rich. he what i had it about the fact he was running against a polluteocrat who shipped jobs out to china and had an overseas bank account. it was a tack on romney and not about issue. president george bush got electioned in 2004 saying i will strongly prosecute the war to iraq to success and limb the size of government and reform social security. obama tried to defund the iraq war, called the president unpatriot for raising the debt ceiling and opposed bush every step of the way on most major issues, including social security reform. who is he to lecture he has a mandate?
6:41pm
when he had a chance the mandate of george w. bush, who got re-elected, he said i'm not going along with that. >> and do you agree with me boehner and the republicans need to hold the line? >> i'm in favor of one that will have more revenue by economic growth. >> open up drilling. wouldn't cost the taxpayer a dime. thanks for being with us. coming up, an actress that dared to announce she was voting for mitt romney and paul ryan. she joins us next. and dave gutfeld debuts his new book, the joy of hate. straight ahead. it'that time of. time for cii price rewind. because your daughter really wants that pink castle thing. and you really don't want to pay more than you have to. only citi price rewind automatically searches for the lowest price. and it finds one, you get refunded the difference. just use your citi card and register your purchase online.
6:42pm
have a super sparkly day! ok. [ male announcer ] now all you need is a magic carriage. citi price rewind. buy now. save later. citi price rewind. ♪ ♪ we're lucky, it's not every day you find a companion as loyal as a subaru. love. it's what makes a subaru, a subaru.
6:43pm
6:44pm
6:45pm
>> no secret the left loaning hollywood machine and the liberal stars were in the bag for the aknowned. but what happens when you are in the industry and you back a republican like mitt romney? she found out by viciously attacking and tweeting the following. can't get too much into 140 characters but for those asking i'm voting romney-ryan. and liberals responded with their hate-filled rhetoric. here's a few what they said. >> ouch. another one read:.
6:46pm
>> and you ain't been [bleep]. and joining me now is melissa -- a lot of bleeps. nothing compared to what you really got. >> no, some of what i got was pretty disgusting. >> what do you attribute it to? why can't you be conservative or vote for a republican and work in the entertainment industry? >> i learned this pretty early on an sabrina. i was 20 when we started the show. the first time i could vote. i did my research. i asked around, asked questions, i, you know, looked up the issues and the candidates, and i decided who i was going to vote for when i walked in very proud because i grew up in the '90s where rock the vote was the big thing. go out and vote, you've got to be heard. i was proud and walk in with the "i voted" sticker and walked on the stage to start rehearsals and everyone said you voted, and i said yeah, and i said dole and
6:47pm
i learned a lesson that day. >> rock the bowl one way, rock the receipt for the democrats or -- >> one way, yeah. it just schooled me in the fact you just don't talk about politics in hollywood and most people don't think the way you do. but i quickly found out behind the scenes that a lot of people do feel that way. but a lot of people do vote republicans. >> but they are afraid to say it? >> they are atrade to say it. >> it's almost like a black list. >> it isw it's a little scary. and i just found out there's a "wikipedia" age that says who backed romney. >> a "wikipedia" page that says which hollywood stars back romney. >> it could be used. >> you know, it's funny. i've had people that work in your industry that come up to me and they will say i really agree with you. i like what you are doing. keep it up. don't stop. but don't mention my name on the air. how do you leave your life in fear that way? >> it's a little weird. it's hard to find that fellowship but when you do, it's
6:48pm
great. and it's hard for things like this. what's unbelievable, i live in a country where i'm supposed to be able to, you know, have this freedom to choose whoever i want to vote for, whatever reggie want. and i feel like there's these limitations. it's not like it used to be. >> you know, one of the things that really stuck out as i read through your tweets or those a that tweeted to you, a lot of people brought up how can you say that as a woman? are you that delusional? >> i got blasted a lot. i got blasted that i must hate gay people if i'm voting for romney. i didn't even say i'm republican. i just said who i'm voting for. and all i said was i'm voting romney-ryan. that's all i said. i never said anything political, never even said i was republican >> here's the theirtive. one person tweeted you so you don't think women should have healthcare, equal rights, equal pay. who supported that?
6:49pm
>> i think it's because we only have two parties you get put in a box. if i vote for romney it must mean this. and what it is for me it priorities. my priority right now is i just had a baby 8 weeks ago. i have three boys, 6, 4 and almost two months. >> i hope they are conservatives. >> so far. >> my six-year-old wants to be president some day and i told him don't twitter pictures of your penis or anything. i don't even know where i am going now. i have three boys. my priority is my family, it's their future. so for this election i wanted to vote for their future, and to me -- the debt is the number one problem to me. and it's not, you know, some of the social issues and whatnot were not at the top of my list. >> i don't get this part. whole sandra fluke controversy.
6:50pm
but it seems for many women it came down to birth control but not even birth control, that people ought to pay for your birth control. >> yeah. >> that to me is like -- i don't get how people think the government is going to take care of every aspect of their life because we are going to go broke. >> it's funny, the democrats will all the republicans, say that, you know, if you are not for -- if you are for -- if you are pro life, if you are for a baby, they don't think of it in terms of baby, they think of it in terms of women and republicans think about the other way, the baby not the woman. the two sides look at it very extreme and there is middle ground and i think we have it in the country. >> join the political world. you don't think it has impacted you in a negative way? >> no, it did not. it's a little scary. when i first saw it i was up at 3:00 in the morning after the election breastfeeding my baby and apologizing to him for his future.
6:51pm
but i was just reading these tweeted and feeding him and it was so hurtful and i started to get upset over it. then i thought after a day or two went by i thought i'm not going to go on twitter anymore. i have to delete my account. but i don't put out hate and i don't want to see hate on my twitter fee. if you don't like what i say, don't follow me. that night i gained 20,000 followers. i may have lost 3,000,, but i gained more. >> thank goodness you speak out. i think more people should. regardless, even liberals. they can come on this program. they are always welcome. >> thank you. >> coming up, greg gutfeld premieres his brand new book, the joy of hate. i'm hated by a lot of liberals. we will find out what that's about next.
6:52pm
music is a universal language. but when i was in an accident... i was worried the health care system spoke a language all its own with unitedhealthcare, i got help that fit my life. information on my phone. connection to doctors who get where i'm from. and tools to estimate what my care may cost. so i never missed a beat. we're more than 78,000 people looking out for more than 70 million americans. that's health in numbers. unitedhealthcare.
6:53pm
when i take a picture of this check, it goes straight to the bank. oh. oh look the lion is out! no mommy no! don't worry honey, it only works on checks. deposit checks from your smartphone with chase quickdeposit. just snap a picture, hit send and done. take a step forward and chase what matters.
6:54pm
experience thehas your ticket pressure-relieving comfort of tempur-pedic, and sleep risk-free with sleep train's 100-day money back guarantee. get 36 months interest-free financing: no down, and no interest for 3 years. plus, get free same-day delivery. sleep train's 100-day money back guarantee, interest-free financing, and free delivery? that's the ticket! sleep train's ticket to tempur-pedic ends soon. ♪ sleep train ♪ your ticket to a better night's sleep ♪
6:55pm
>> as you heard, the left is less than tolerant. and they have a disguise for the perfect in it will answer. that's what my next guest's book exposes. it's the joy of hate. >> you know, i just go because. >> you want me to leave? >> no, no.
6:56pm
the double standard. the hate that comes from the left. it drives me nuts. >> i believe artificial tolerance is at the root of all evil in the world. it provides cover for some of the mosten tolerant people alive. it allows them, because they are part of the greater good, as they believe. they can say anything they want to you. for example, in this election, if you happen to support anybody but president obama, then according to the tolerance. it was okay for them to call you a racist or anything at all >> it's true. >> and there's no way you can prove otherwise to them until you agree with them which is the other funny thing about being part. what i call them at the toleadi. they claim to be tolerant until they meet a conservative orally rarian. ite like a murder of crows or the perhaps hollywood. >> the double standard is clear. i mean, from everything from
6:57pm
the -- i think the president ran a dirty campaign, and it works. every election season they can scare granny, they can say the most awful things in this case about a good guy, mitt romney, they can play the race card and get way with it. it works. >> because they are rating from the assumption the end justifies the means. if they are working for the greater good, so no matter what they do, they can be as evil as they want because in then they are a nicer person. for example, when you are in college and you are around left wingers, they never paid for anything. it was always -- it was always the quiet, unassuming mitt types thanked up having to buy the toilet paper. >> talk about the double standard exists all over the lace. christians, you can beat the living crap out of them and make fun of them, but god forbid you put out a cartoon about muslims. why the double standard? >> i think because they are scared. i call it islama phobia. the fear of being accused of
6:58pm
being islamaphobic. >> well, now i can't wait for the headlines. >> i was testing the toll ran of the folks that were building the 'being downtown by the ruins of the world trade center by trying to build a gay muslim bar there to see how they will feel and they didn't like it. that was surprise. >> then you have the va joina demigods and fluke for life or however you pronounce her name. >> i have a problem with the war on women thing. i hate all whiners, male or female. >> you said that in the beginning of the book. >> exactly. i have a big problem with it. it's not sexist to feel discomfort when people are demanding things that they can afford. and i think that's where we are at right now. we are creating a culture of sensitivity where you cannot go and get a job without hurting somebody's feelings or it being translated into bigotry or sectionism. and you are complimenting them. >> you think i'm going to say everything and then come after
6:59pm
me and you don't care. i like that. >> well, my wife cares. >> why? >> she's the one that forces me to wear a disguise when i go out. no. it's fun to do. and i'm guilty of, i think, of hate, too. it feels good to get angry. >> you don't hate. >> i like the feeling of the adrenaline rush of being angry. i think we all do. >> i don't hate anybody. >> you are a happy guy. >> yeah. >> let me tell you one thing about elections. everything you want to say about the government, i want -- i think we are headed for trouble, bad trouble. but, you know, everyone out there, they get to between how to raise their kids. it's up to you. you control your life more than the government does. >> yeah, yeah. >> i love the book. congratulations. >> thank you. >> and there it is, "the joy of hate." before we go tonight, and i know greg grease with me on this veteran's day, i want to honor and thank all of the heros who have served in the u.s. armed services. we are grateful for your